2013 NOMINATION FORMS
THE NOMINATION PROCESS, "HOW IT WORKS"
- Nominations may only be submitted by HCBC Board of Directors and current HCBC members, including seniors, clubs, zones, businesses and affiliated groups.
- Only one category per nomination form. You MUST complete a separate nomination form if you are nominating an individual in more than one category.
- The "Lifetime Achievement" award must be endorsed by five supporters. All other HCBC awards must have two supporters for each nominee.
- Self nominations are ineligible.
- Nominees must have been a BC resident for a minimum of one year.
- All nominations MUST be submitted on or before the nomination deadline to be accepted for the current year. Nominations submitted after the deadline will be carried forward to the next year.
Note: The Awards Committee reserves the right to re-direct a nomination into a more appropriate award category. It is at the discretion of the Awards Committee whether or not to give out an award.
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS - Get Your Nominations In Today!
The nomination deadline for 2012 is Wednesday October 31, 2012
If you need a refresher about the different awards, visit our Awards Page.