ACCOMMODATION & TRAVEL
For the 2013 Equine Education Conference there are numerous hotels within walking distance of the Kamloops Convention Centre. We have them all listed in order of walking distance (shortest to farthest) from the Centre. All these hotels offer different price points so we encourage you to shop around.
- The Coast Hotel - Is part of the Kamloops Convention Centre and is providing Conference attendees with a group rate. See how to get the group rate below:
- Reservations can be made directly through the Hotel, by calling the toll free reservations telephone line 1-800-663-1144. The group name BC Horse Council or group code CKH-GFC614 must be quoted. Guests may also book through the online booking link http://www.coastpromos.com/xet . The Hotel is not obligated to reserve rooms at the contracted rate unless callers specify that they are requesting reservations in connection with the group. To qualify for the negotiated rate, all reservations must be received by the Hotel by the room block release date of December 18, 2012.
- Hampton Inn
- Travelodge Mountview
- Canadas Best Value Inn
- Sheraton Four Points
- Quality Inn
- Dream Lodge
- Pacific Host Inn & Suites
- Comfort Inn & Suites
- Super 8
- Holiday Inn Express
Don't want to drive? Ride in comfort on the exclusive private HCBC Conference charter bus for a round trip to Kamloops! Bus leaves Friday afternoon starting at Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal with stops in Surrey and Chilliwack.
Bus Departure time Friday January 18 from the Tswwassen terminal is aproximately 3:15. Ferry's arriving from Duke Point 2:45 and Swartz Bay 2:35.
- First Stop - Approximately 30-40 minutes after leaving Tsawwassen - Tim Hortons on Hwy 10 and 152nd (Click here for a map)
- Second Stop - Tourism Chilliwack Visitor Centre 44150 Luckakuck Way Chilliwack, BC Approx. arrival time 5-5:30 pm Visitor Centre is right beside Heritage Park, Sani Dump Parking lot
- Please remember this parking lot is NO WEEKEND PARKING. PICK UP & DROP OFF OF PASSENGERS ONLY
Homeward Bound! Bus will leave the Kamloops Coast Hotel and Conference Center at 3:00pm on Sunday
Cost: $100 + HST for a round trip ticket to Kamloops
Book a WestJet flight to Kamloops or Kelowna for the Conference and use code: CC7039 to receive a discount on the price of your ticket! In order to receive the flight discount you must call WestJet to book your flight at: 1-888-937-8538
NOTE: Flight dates must fall between January 15 - 23, 2013 to qualify for the discount.