Horse Council BC works to help in the development of riders from those beginning our sport to riders competing at all levels. Grassroots development is the basis of the HCBC mandate; Equine Canada provides further development opportunities for those athletes competing at an elite level.
HCBC is not discipline specific and works to support all types of riding, use and enjoyment of our equines; be it recreational, driving, competitive, trail riding or anything in between.
HCBC actively administrates the following Riding & Rider Development Programs:
- Run, Jump, Ride - For Young Equestrians
- P’tit Trot Riding Program - For Children Ages 5-10
- Equine Canada English & Western Rider Prep. Programs
- High School Credits for Riders Program
- High School Achievement Recognition Program
- Vault Development Program