BC SUMMER GAMES
2018 BC SUMMER GAMES – COWICHAN July 19 – 22, 2018
2018 Athlete Declaration
2016 ABBOTSFORD BC SUMMER GAMES – FINAL RESULTS
Access the 2016 results as they are posted here!
COUNTDOWN TO THE GAMES ATHLETE NEWSLETTERS
- Welcome Letter
- Important Games Info from BC Games
- Horse Inspection How-To (interactive presentation)
- What to Wear to the Opening Ceremonies
- How to Dress for the Horse Inspection: A Brief Guide
- HCBC’s Summer Games Essentials
- HCBC’s Social Media Challenge
- Equestrian Site Map
- Tack Room Decorating Contest!
- BC Games Equestrian Venue Schedule & Practice Times
- Athlete Bus & Meal Schedule Info. (where you will receive the schedule)
- Message from Equestrian Athlete and Olympian, Tiffany Foster to the BC Games Equestrian Team
- Message from Eva Havaris, Equestrian Canada CEO
- Message from HCBC
- Last minute reminders
2016 BC SUMMER GAMES TECHNICAL PACKAGES
2016 BC Summer Games Abbotsford – Technical Package – EQUESTRIAN
2016 BC Summer Games Abbotsford – Technical Package – PARA-EQUESTRIAN
Abbotsford 2016 BC Summer Games Fact Sheet
Provincial Sport Organization Equestrian
Horse Council BC
Provincial Advisor Equestrian
Assistant Provincial Advisor
(604) 856-4304 ext. 1005
1-800-345-8055 ext. 1005
WHAT IS THE BC SUMMER GAMES?
The BC Winter and BC Summer Games are British Columbia’s biennial celebration of sport and community. Since 1978, the BC Games have taken place in 38 communities and involved over 350,000 participants and volunteers and thousands more as spectators and supporters. The purpose of the BC Games is “To provide an opportunity for the development of athletes, coaches, and officials in preparation for higher levels of competition in a multi-sport event which promotes interest and participation in sport and sporting activities, individual achievement and community development.” The BC Games bring together British Columbia’s best emerging high performance athletes, trained coaches, and certified officials for three days of competition. This experience is an important development opportunity and stepping stone towards higher level sport competitions. Host Communities of the BC Summer Games will realize a direct economic benefit of over $2 million while also building volunteer and community capacity and promoting sport and healthy living. Rise above. Reach beyond.